Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SIGNS I'VE ENCOUNTERED




For some reason (my odd sense of humor, I guess), I found that some of the signs I have encountered really tickled me so I had to capture a picture of them.


I also saw a sign when on the outskirts of Cairns that I could not figure out - unfortunately I could not get a picture of it. The sign said "Don't spread electric ants." I could not figure out what it was talking about so when I got home, I googled "electric ants" and it is in fact a type of ant found in Queensland. The principal effect of the electric ant is on the environment and humans.







































Can you figure out what these signs mean? Email me your answers!

3 comments:

  1. Remember reading a book set in Australia that talked about widow makers....the limbs that fall out of trees on people. Don't get the one with the whole tree thing though. The two flags are a puzzle to me for sure. Very interesting for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK what does the 2 flags mean? Thanks for shareing love the signs..

    ReplyDelete